Thursday 19 July 2007

Wandering Minds

After looking thru a collection of Old records I noticed a short inscription at the top of one, a message from an old lover. I turned round and asked the question that had sitting on my mind for some time now, do you still think about the people you've loved and lost? almost every week. I find my mind wandering sometimes especially at night going back to lost lovers and wondering what went wrong, what changed but mainly - how are you? its a strange sensation to be lying there and thinking about someone who caused such pain and wishing them well.

Sometimes I wake early in the morning - like now and wonder,

Sorry bare with me it's difficult to explain. Simply put I sometimes dream about those I have lost, old relationships and wish to reach out to them and tell them I still love them, I have thought about them so much since we split and there has never been a moment when I haven't loved them.
Not very eloquent I know. Maybe I won't understand I may need to explorer this idea further as since waiting for my laptop to boot the moments after waking when my thoughts were clear are now gone and theres nothing left for it.

No comments: